The Power of TED* Practitioner Program
DATES for next Training:
Thursday and Friday, September 25-26, 2014 in Seattle, WA area
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Why aim for the TED* Practitioner Program? Because there is an application process to participate in the Program, we can guarantee that those attending will share your enthusiasm for the TED* way of thinking, being and living in the world.
The Value Proposition: Participation in the “TED* Practitioner Program” will bring benefits to you while also helping the spread of TED* to work its magic in the world.
Benefits to you:
- Go deeper in understanding the TED* principles and practices and the “complexity behind the simplicity” of the frameworks and tools;
- Use of the TED* logo on your materials, web site and other collateral material;
- Listing on the TED* Website as a “TED* Practitioner,” with links to your website and contact information;
- “TED* Practitioner” community membership through 2014;
- Opportunity to co-author with David and/or Donna, a TED* application article for your field of work;
- Purchase of books and workbooks at a 50% discount and permission to resell them for a profit;
- Participate in quarterly TED* Practitioner webcasts during 2014;
- Participate in the Practitioner community in cross-sharing of documents, handouts, marketing ideas, etc.;
- Receive PowerPoint presentation materials, handouts and initial marketing fliers ready-made for TED* seminars;
- Opportunity to share financially when TED* programs are held in your community that involve David. TED* Practitioners may coordinate David’s visit and co-sponsor a program and the revenue;
Commitments from you: Participants selected for this exclusive experience will make the following commitments:
- Enthusiastically participate in the TED* Practitioner program by bringing your full self to intensive sessions.
- Arrive at the program having completed all pre-session work (including workbook, articles and on-line videos);
- Participate in the ongoing Practitioner community through the TED* Practitioners Forum and other ways to stay in contact, sharing information with fellow TED* Practitioners;
- Share your feedback during and after the program about the content and process of the training;
- Participate with fellow TED* Practitioners to share how you applied TED* in your work and life;
- Pay for all travel and room and board while attending the program;
- Pay a $1,500 training fee.
Please contact Donna Zajonc, Director of Coaching and Practitioner Services, if you are interested in this program.