The Power of TED* Practitioner Program
TED* Practitioner training 2014 dates to be announced soon. Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a TED* Practitioner!
The TED* Practitioner Program draws a committed group of professionals from around the world who are committed to making TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) a key component in the services they provide to their clients.
“Absolutely loved the venue AND the training may have been the best in my 22 years as a professional…” – Kate Deaton, MS, CPCC, ACC, TED* Charter Practitioner
This is not a public, whoever-wants-to-attend offering! Only those trained in the foundations and practices of TED* will hold the distinction of “TED* Practitioner.” Therefore those desiring to attend will need to apply to be included in this exclusive group.
Why aim for the TED* Practitioner Program? Because there is an application process to participate in the Program, we can guarantee that those attending will share your enthusiasm for the TED* way of thinking, being and living in the world.
The Value Proposition: Participation in the “TED* Practitioner Program” will bring benefits to you while also helping the spread of TED* to work its magic in the world.
Benefits to you:
- Go deeper in understanding the TED* principles and practices and the “complexity behind the simplicity” of the frameworks and tools;
- Use of the TED* logo on your materials, web site and other collateral material;
- Listing on the TED* Website as a “TED* Practitioner,” with links to your website and contact information;
- “TED* Practitioner” community membership through 2014;
- Opportunity to co-author with David and/or Donna, a TED* application article for your field of work;
- Purchase of books and workbooks at a 50% discount and permission to resell them for a profit;
- Participate in quarterly TED* Practitioner webcasts during 2014;
- Participate in the Practitioner community in cross-sharing of documents, handouts, marketing ideas, etc.;
- Receive PowerPoint presentation materials, handouts and initial marketing fliers ready-made for TED* seminars;
- Opportunity to share financially when TED* programs are held in your community that involve David. TED* Practitioners may coordinate David’s visit and co-sponsor a program and the revenue;
Commitments from you: Participants selected for this exclusive experience will make the following commitments:
- Enthusiastically participate in the TED* Practitioner program by bringing your full self to intensive sessions.
- Arrive at the program having completed all pre-session work (including workbook, articles and on-line videos);
- Participate in the ongoing Practitioner community through the TED* Practitioners Forum and other ways to stay in contact, sharing information with fellow TED* Practitioners;
- Share your feedback during and after the program about the content and process of the training;
- Participate with fellow TED* Practitioners to share how you applied TED* in your work and life;
- Pay for all travel and room and board while attending the program;
- Pay a $1,500 registration and development fee.
Application Process: The TED* Practitioner Program is limited to approximately 12 people. The atmosphere is a warm learning environment. Therefore, we have created a unique application process to help us learn more about how each person is currently utilizing TED* and in what ways they wish to further their understanding of the TED* principles and frameworks. The application asks you to respond to the following questions:
- What is your professional background and community of practice (therapist, coach, consultant, etc.)?
- How are you currently using TED* in your work?
- In addition to reading the book, in what ways have you added to your knowledge of TED* (i.e. TED* workshops; webinars; reading books referenced in The Power of TED*, etc.)?
- If you attend the Practitioner Program, what additional ways do you envision utilizing The Power of TED* in your work and life?
- What outcomes would you expect from participating in the program?
- What is your sense of calling or purpose that you bring to this work?
- Why should you be selected as a “TED* Practitioner?”
Please contact Donna Zajonc, Director of Coaching and Practitioner Services, if you are interested in this program.
The TED* Practitioner Program is a catalyst for accelerating the spread of TED* in the world. By participating in the Practitioner Program, you will associate with like-minded professionals who want to learn more about how to coach, facilitate and train with the TED* concepts in their work. Contact Donna today if you wish to learn more about the program and 2014 dates.