Place: The comfort of your home or office. All webinar sessions recorded. Special equipment is not needed.
Dates & Times:
- Thursdays, October 10-November 14th from 9:30am to 11am Pacific
- Thursdays, October 17-November 21 from noon to 1:30pm Pacific
Approved: 9 ICF Credits
If you wish to inquire about 2014 dates, contact Debbie@PowerOfTED.com via email.
Praise for TED* for Coaches“I rate this class a 10! Seriously, I put the work to use immediately with one of my clients following our last class. One senior manager said, ‘I tell my team all the time to create models like this that can be shared globally and understood because of the simple visual.’ What a compliment to David Emerald for creating this work and to both of you, Donna and Barb, who see its power for coaches and who share it so generously.”Nancy Borne Maynard MBA, PCCBorne Coaching
Note: if you are from outside of the USA or Canada, please email Debbie@PowerOfTED.com to register.
Whether a certified professional coach, an internal coach, or a team leader who coaches and develops your team members, this webinar is for you.
Coaches all over the world are raving about how the Power of TED* frameworks are transforming the way they work with their clients and fellow workers. Join Donna Zajonc, MCC and Barb McAllister, PCC to learn the TED* frameworks and how to easily yet profoundly get both yourself and your stuck clients unstuck.
Very solid agenda each and every class. Great notes as well as visuals. Absolutely delivered on what was advertised.
Steve Axel, PCC – SVP Robertson Lowstuter
“I rate this class a 10. I can see this has huge implications on my coaching. It has given me a meta-framework that helps give almost a super structure. It can turn your life around.”
Nikki Thompson, Inner Circle Work
This workshop was a pleasant surprise, so professionally run, great examples and resources. Well done!
Kelly Cooper-Slayton, MBA, PCC
LifeCoachWorks, home of the LifeRoadMap™
The Power of TED* webinar is based upon David Emerald’s popular book, The Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic). Corporate coaches and life coaches alike confirm that TED* offers a simple yet profound way for coaches and clients to shift out of the drama into more empowering roles, ways of thinking, interacting and taking action. Both you and your clients will immediately begin to use the easy to understand TED* concepts with amazing simplicity and ease.
We are confident you will leave our six training sessions with:
- TED* frameworks to enhance your coaching practice
- Powerful questions that will transform your coaching practice
- Practices and exercises to deepen your learning
- An increased awareness of your own drama roles when you get “hooked” by your client and ways to shift those patterns
- A “powerboost” to energize your coaching
- Ways to work with your clients ambivalence, and
- Ways to challenge your clients to shift their focus from what they don’t want to what they do want
You will also learn:
- How TED* creates resourceful roles of Creator, Challenger and Coach, as an antidote to the victim-oriented roles from Steven Karpman’s Dreaded Drama Triangle (DDT)
- A simple but powerful structure to support your clients to get into action
- The importance of getting yourself unstuck in order to challenge your stuck clients
This is primarily a training session; opportunities for real time coaching are limited.