We value your trust when sharing information with TED* as you learn to apply and relate concepts to your daily life. By using PowerofTED.com, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described.
- We will not spam you or give your personal information to anyone
- You control when and how we send messages to you
- Contact us to modify or unsubscribe to communications at any time
We will only access your personal information when:
- You specifically request us to do so (e.g. you are have requested a response or subscription)
- It is required by law
- It is necessary to maintain our system
As is done with most web sites, we log each visit to each web page. A log entry can contain information typically found in the “header” of your web browser’s request such as the browser type you used, your browser type, county, and the date and time of day. We collect analytics data to learn more about how customers use our site; plus the log information is important for security, quality improvement, as well as for monitoring the health of our service.
If we make any significant changes to this policy, we will notify you by posting a notice of such changes. Please send us any questions and/or comments you may have.
Policy last updated: December 2011