Learn first hand how to escape the drama triangle and shift into The Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic)™
The Power of TED* is a powerful book that is making a difference for many people, at home and at work. But there’s something even more special about TED* when you hear author David Emerald, and his wife Donna Zajonc, personally relate TED* concepts and help you apply them to your work or personal challenges. Whether you are looking for a keynote speaker, coach, facilitator, or organizational development expert, David and Donna, are experienced speakers and workshop leaders. Individually or together, the TED* Speaking Team will uplift, enlighten and inspire you to reach new levels of collaboration through empowering relationships and help your group make the shift from the drama triangle to *The Empowerment Dynamic.
TED* Keynote Topics
- The Story Behind the Story – David Emerald shares his personal experience that led to the epiphany that started TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) and the book, The Power of TED*. David shares his moment of insight, which made it possible to move to a more empowering and resourceful approach to his challenges: TED*.
- Creating Health: A Story of Health Empowerment – David applies the frameworks and insights of The Power of TED* to health and wellness. Like millions of Americans, David was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. For years he rode the “rollercoaster” of learning about and managing this chronic disease. By shifting his focus away from reacting to diabetes (as a problem) to committing himself to creating health in his life, David has applied TED* with dramatic (and positive) results. Perfectly relevant beyond diabetes for individuals who have received a life-altering diagnosis, as well as for medical professionals.
- TED* for Work – Drawing from his 30 years of work experience in corporate communications, organization development, leadership and executive development – as well as his own management experience – David shares stories that illustrate how the The Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) concepts can transform the time and energy spent on workplace drama into a positive approach to taking action that results in a more resourceful workplace.
TED* Workshop Topics
- TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) Foundations: Creating Inspired Outcomes in Your Life and Work – Learn the remarkably simple and immediately applicable concepts, tools and techniques that make The Power of TED* such a positive approach to life’s challenges. This one day experience creates a firm foundation and understanding for integrating TED* and making the “shift happen” in your work and life.
- Take a Deeper Dive into TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) – Take a deeper dive into your own work with the tools and techniques of TED*. This workshop includes the TED* Foundations, plus 1-2 days of highly experiential exercises to deepen your understanding and practice of TED* – and to support others in doing the same.
- Transforming Workplace Drama with TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) – David Emerald’s The Power of TED* helps leaders work with others in ways that empower all stakeholders to create results. This program includes simple, yet powerful, frameworks and tools for creating a truly empowered workplace!
Book author David Emerald and/or Donna Zajonc, MCC for your next leadership, team-building or training seminar and learn the remarkably simple and immediately applicable frameworks, tools, and techniques that make up The Power of TED*.
Contact us to schedule the TED* Team for yourself or your organization.
Don’t wait. Put TED* to work in your life and relationships today.