Learn first hand how to escape the drama triangle and shift into The Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic)™
The Power of TED* is a powerful book that is making a difference for many people, at home and at work. But there’s something even more special about TED* when you hear author David Emerald, and his wife Donna Zajonc, personally relate TED* concepts and help you apply them to your work or personal challenges. Whether you are looking for a keynote speaker, coach, facilitator, or organizational development expert, David and Donna, are experienced speakers and workshop leaders. Individually or together, the TED* Speaking Team will uplift, enlighten and inspire you to reach new levels of collaboration through empowering relationships and help your group make the shift from the drama triangle to *The Empowerment Dynamic.
TED* Keynote Topics
- The Story Behind the Story – David Emerald shares his personal experience that led to the epiphany that started TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) and the book, The Power of TED*. David shares his moment of insight, which made it possible to move to a more empowering and resourceful approach to his challenges: TED*.
- Creating Health: A Story of Health Empowerment – David applies the frameworks and insights of The Power of TED* to health and wellness. Like millions of Americans, David was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. For years he rode the “rollercoaster” of learning about and managing this chronic disease. By shifting his focus away from reacting to diabetes (as a problem) to committing himself to creating health in his life, David has applied TED* with dramatic (and positive) results. Perfectly relevant beyond diabetes for individuals who have received a life-altering diagnosis, as well as for medical professionals.
- TED* for Work – Drawing from his 30 years of work experience in corporate communications, organization development, leadership and executive development – as well as his own management experience – David shares stories that illustrate how the The Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) concepts can transform the time and energy spent on workplace drama into a positive approach to taking action that results in a more resourceful workplace.
TED* Workshop Topics
- TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) Foundations: Creating Inspired Outcomes in Your Life and Work – Learn the remarkably simple and immediately applicable concepts, tools and techniques that make The Power of TED* such a positive approach to life’s challenges. This one day experience creates a firm foundation and understanding for integrating TED* and making the “shift happen” in your work and life.
- Take a Deeper Dive into TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) – Take a deeper dive into your own work with the tools and techniques of TED*. This workshop includes the TED* Foundations, plus 1-2 days of highly experiential exercises to deepen your understanding and practice of TED* – and to support others in doing the same.
- Transforming Workplace Drama with TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) – David Emerald’s The Power of TED* helps leaders work with others in ways that empower all stakeholders to create results. This program includes simple, yet powerful, frameworks and tools for creating a truly empowered workplace!
Book author David Emerald and/or Donna Zajonc, MCC for your next leadership, team-building or training seminar and learn the remarkably simple and immediately applicable frameworks, tools, and techniques that make up The Power of TED*.
We are thrilled to announce that David has been asked to join an elite group of progressive thought leaders and change agents, MD Fellows, in collaboration with Maddock Douglas. The “Power of TED*” frameworks helps prepare the soil for their “Empower Next” approach to innovation.
Contact us to schedule the TED* Team for yourself or your organization.
Don’t wait. Put TED* to work in your life and relationships today.