David Emerald is the author of The Power of TED* book, an executive coach, and uplifting keynote speaker who lives in the Pacific Northwest with his wife and business partner, Donna.
A master facilitator and speaker, what sets David apart is his authentic style of presenting. David is conversational, entertaining and approachable as he shares his simple, yet profound, philosophies. His inspirational and practical material enlightens and encourages participants to reach new levels of collaboration through empowering relationships. At the end of the day, participants walk away feeling inspired, and eager to take action.
David is also:
- A keynote and motivational speaker at meetings and events
- A workshop facilitator showing teams how to create a positive environment together, and presenting TED* concepts and topics
- A frequent guest presenter on The Empowerment Dynamic™, as well as his “TED* at Work: Seven Commitments for Making Shift Happen.”
- An experienced collaborator. David’s principles and frameworks are based on his nearly 30 years of study, observation and application of his lessons of collaboration with a wide range of individuals and organizations.
- Co-founder of the Bainbridge Leadership Center (Bainbridge Island, WA). As director of the Center’s Organizational Leadership and Self Leadership practice areas, David’s passion is in supporting individuals, teams, and organizations in making conscious shifts toward leading and working from an outcome-focused orientation.
- Spreading TED*. David’s TED* framework has been selected to be a part of the University of Notre Dame’s “Management and Leadership Certificate” e-learning program.
Bring David to Your Organization!
Need an experienced facilitator for staff retreats, planning or organizational transitions? Consider bringing David Emerald to your organization for coaching, team building, conferences or keynote speaking opportunities.
To Schedule David Emerald
Contact David at 206.780.9300 or David@PowerOfTed.com.
Don’t wait. Put TED* to work in your life and relationships today.