Sold Out! Next class this fall.
Earn 9 ICF Credits!
Sold Out. Next class this fall.
Place: The comfort of your home or office. All webinar sessions recorded. Special equipment is not needed.
Time: Noon to 1:30P.M. Pacific Time
Approved: 9 ICF Credits
Price with Early Registration: $349 for webinar only. For webinar plus coaching $549. Early Bird Prices valid through Friday, April 8th.
Regular Price $399 for webinar only and $599 for webinar plus coaching.
If you wish to register and live outside of the USA or Canada, contact Debbie@PowerOfTED.com via email.
Praise for TED* for Coaches“I rate this class a 10! Seriously, I put the work to use immediately with one of my clients following our last class. One senior manager said, ‘I tell my team all the time to create models like this that can be shared globally and understood because of the simple visual.’ What a compliment to David Emerald for creating this work and to both of you, Donna and Barb, who see its power for coaches and who share it so generously.”Nancy Borne Maynard MBA, PCCBorne Coaching
Note: if you are from outside of the USA or Canada, please email Debbie@PowerOfTED.com to register.
Whether a certified professional coach, an internal coach, or a team leader who coaches and develops your team members, this webinar is for you.
Coaches all over the world are raving about how the Power of TED* frameworks are transforming the way they work with their clients and fellow workers. Join Donna Zajonc, PCC and Barb McAllister, PCC to learn the TED* frameworks and how to easily yet profoundly get both yourself and your stuck clients unstuck.
The Power of TED* webinar is based upon David Emerald’s popular book, The Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic). Corporate coaches and life coaches alike confirm that TED* offers a simple yet profound way for coaches and clients to shift out of the drama into more empowering roles, ways of thinking, interacting and taking action. Both you and your clients will immediately begin to use the easy to understand TED* concepts with amazing simplicity and ease.
We are confident you will leave our six training sessions with:
- TED* frameworks to enhance your coaching practice
- Powerful questions that will transform your coaching practice
- Practices and exercises to deepen your learning
- An increased awareness of your own drama roles when you get “hooked” by your client and ways to shift those patterns
- A “powerboost” to energize your coaching
- Ways to work with your clients ambivalence, and
- Ways to challenge your clients to shift their focus from what they don’t want to what they do want
You will also learn:
- How TED* creates resourceful roles of Creator, Challenger and Coach, as an antidote to the victim-oriented roles from Steven Karpman’s Dreaded Drama Triangle (DDT)
- A simple but powerful structure to support your clients to get into action
- The importance of getting yourself unstuck in order to challenge your stuck clients
This is primarily a training session; opportunities for real time coaching are limited.