The TED* Library provides information that will help you make the shift from the Dreaded Drama Triangle to *The Empowerment Dynamic
In addition to the Power of TED* book, workbook, and educational events, we will continue to share articles, audio and video to help you seek out and apply the positive and resourceful frameworks of TED* for your daily life. Learn how to shift out of the drama triangle and into *TED (*The Empowerment Dynamic).
Author David Emerald, and colleagues, relate the principles and frameworks of TED* and to use them to escape the dreaded drama triangle to a variety of subjects from business to education, from parenting to personal awareness. View Article Library
Explore the TED* YouTube Channel – learn more about TED* (* The Empowerment Dynamic), the roles of Creator, Challenger and Coach, and view how people are applying TED* to their life and relationships. You can also learn about the Karpman Drama Triangle (dreaded drama triangle) and its roles of Victim, Persecutor, and Rescuer.
Master Certified Coach Molly Gordon Talks TED*
Download TED* audio files (mp3 format) and listen to Author David Emerald explain and expand how to put TED* into practice in your life.
- Welcome to The Power of TED*
- The Story Behind The Book
- The Empowerment Dynamic
- Creator Orientation
- Victim Orientation
Author David Emerald is both dynamic and personable. Listen as David shares his personal insights into choosing TED* in your life.
- The New Man Podcast: Are You a Drama Queen and Don’t Know It?
- Dr. Scott Conard interviews David on All About Life Radio
- Listen to David on The Diane Dennis Show
- Marlene Chism interviews David about TED*
- Listen to David Emerald’s Interview with Jennifer Louden on Teach Now
- Dr. Pat “Talk Radio to Thrive By” – Empowered Intimate Relationships with TED* & Significant Others
- Dr. Pat “Talk Radio to Thrive By” – Upgrade Your Personal Operating System
- Dr. Pat “Talk Radio to Thrive By” – Making the Shift
- Dr. Pat “Talk Radio to Thrive By” – Putting TED* to Work
- Dr. Pat “Talk Radio to Thrive By” – Understanding the TED* Framework