The TED* Library provides information that will help you make the shift from the Dreaded Drama Triangle to *The Empowerment Dynamic
In addition to the Power of TED* book, workbook, and educational events, we will continue to share articles, audio and video to help you seek out and apply the positive and resourceful frameworks of TED* for your daily life. Learn how to shift out of the drama triangle and into *TED (*The Empowerment Dynamic).
Author David Emerald, and colleagues, relate the principles and frameworks of TED* to a variety of subjects from business to education, from parenting to personal awareness. View Article Library
Explore the TED* YouTube Channel – learn more about TED* (* The Empowerment Dynamic), the roles of Creator, Challenger and Coach, and view how people are applying TED* to their life and relationships.
Master Certified Coach Molly Gordon Talks TED*
Download TED* audio files (mp3 format) and listen to Author David Emerald explain and expand how to put TED* into practice in your life.
- Welcome to The Power of TED*
- The Story Behind The Book
- The Empowerment Dynamic
- Creator Orientation
- Victim Orientation
Author David Emerald is both dynamic and personable. Listen as David shares his personal insights into choosing TED* in your life.
- The New Man Podcast: Are You a Drama Queen and Don’t Know It?
- Dr. Scott Conard interviews David on All About Life Radio
- Listen to David on The Diane Dennis Show
- Marlene Chism interviews David about TED*
- Listen to David Emerald’s Interview with Jennifer Louden on Teach Now
- Dr. Pat “Talk Radio to Thrive By” – Empowered Intimate Relationships with TED* & Significant Others
- Dr. Pat “Talk Radio to Thrive By” – Upgrade Your Personal Operating System
- Dr. Pat “Talk Radio to Thrive By” – Making the Shift
- Dr. Pat “Talk Radio to Thrive By” – Putting TED* to Work
- Dr. Pat “Talk Radio to Thrive By” – Understanding the TED* Framework