2-Day Deeper Dive Workshop Applying TED* & 3 Vital Questions to Work and Life
About the Training July 15-16, 2020 - Dallas, TX
This two-day, highly experiential “Deeper Dive” into TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic) and 3 Vital Questions is only available as a custom training program for organizations. This workshop provides practical tools and frameworks that result in more resourceful and effective ways of thinking, relating and, taking action – in our work and in the whole of our lives. It provides a pathway for shifting from a problem-focused, anxiety-based, and reactive approach to our human experience, which produces and perpetuates energy-wasting drama.
What Does the TED* Deeper Dive Cover?
Where do you put your focus?
Does your attention and energy go toward problems or toward outcomes? Are you a Victim to problems or a Creator of outcomes?
How are you relating – to others, your experience, and yourself?
Are you relating in ways that produce or perpetuate drama or are you relating in ways that empower others and yourself to be more resilient and resourceful?
What actions are you taking?
Are you reacting to the problems-of-the-day or are you taking generative active to created outcomes?
In This 2-Day Workshop You Will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Power of TED* & 3 Vital Questions® frameworks and how to apply them in your own life and at work;
- Put you on the path to more effective, resourceful, and resilient relationships – at work, at home, everywhere;
- Help you become more outcome-focused and passion-based in creating what has heart and meaning for you;
- Liberate you from your reactive drama-filled habits; and
- Increase your ability to hold the tensions involved in creating the Outcomes you want in your life.
Applying the TED* and 3VQ principles and tools will improve working and personal relationships and provide a language for working together that leads to more efficiency and effectiveness.
If we really want to be the ideal vision of ourselves… one of the surest ways we can do that is by shifting our orientation away from a victim to that of a creator. When we make that shift, truly wonderful things will begin to show up in our lives and the lives of our clients.”
– David Knoch; President & COO, 1st Global