Donna Zajonc, MCC is Director of Learning and Coaching Services for The Power of TED*. As a Master Certified Coach, Donna applies the TED* framework in her coaching, facilitating and speaking. Donna collaborates with David Emerald, author of The Power of TED* as both wife and business partner.
The benefit to working with Donna is that she has partnered with David from the very beginning as he created the Power of TED* and 3 Vital Questions framework. Donna writes many of the TED* Works! Friday essays and strives to authentically apply the empowerment dynamic in her own work and life. Donna has also co-facilitated the TED* for Coaches webinar, teaching the framework to over 250 coaches and trainers. Talking with Donna, you will hear her deep understanding of the concepts and she will support you on your journey from drama to empowerment.
Donna is also:
- An experienced executive and leadership coach for over 15 years, skilled in applying the Power of TED*
- Co-founder of the Bainbridge Leadership Center (Bainbridge Island, WA). As Director of the Learning and Coaching Services, Donna supports individuals, teams, and organizations that want to learn the Power of TED* and 3VQ frameworks and how to use them to transform themselves, their teams and entire organizations.
- A former state representative, Donna served three terms in the Oregon Legislature
- Author of The Politics of Hope: Reviving the Dream of Democracy published in 2004
- Mother of 3 amazing young adults, lover of books, great movies, long walks, dark chocolate and lots of sunshine.