TED* Coaching will help you recognize and shift out of the drama triangle and into *The Empowerment Dynamic
The TED* Coaching Service is led by Donna Zajonc, MCC, a personal and executive coach who specializes in applying the TED* concepts and principles with clients. As David Emerald’s wife and business partner, Donna participated in the development of the original concepts and The Power of TED* book and is uniquely qualified to support you in applying the TED* frameworks in your work and life. Contact us if you are ready to shift out of the drama triangle roles of Victim, Persecutor and Rescuer and embrace the roles of Creator, Challenger and Coach as described in TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic)®.
Coaching is individualized and specific to each person. Your individually designed TED* Development Plan will increase your self-awareness, creating healthier, more rewarding relationships and higher productivity and fulfillment in all aspects of your life. You and Donna will focus on a few points in your TED* Development Plan:
- Reduce your reactive strategies while strengthening your creativity and innovation
- Shift your focus away from what you don’t want to what you do want
- Identify the “reactive triggers” that draw you into the Drama Triangle
- Identify the role you play (victim, rescuer, persecutor) when drawn into the Drama Triangle and how to shift to the TED* roles of Creator, Challenger and Coach
- Integrate daily practices that will sustain your new awareness
- Move from reacting to choosing your response to life’s challenges
- Cultivate an environment of self-love and appreciation
- Become accountable and responsible for being the person you want to be
FREE Executive Coaching Download: Stop the Drama! Shifting Office Politics to Develop Healthy Working Relationships. Turning office drama into an opportunity for improvement starts with a shift in your own perspective.
Contact TED* Coaching
Contact Donna at 206.780.9300 or Donna@PowerOfTed.com, and schedule a complimentary 30 minute phone session. Don’t wait. Put TED* to work in your life and relationships today.